Cylindrical Fenders are employed for a wide range of berthing facilities for vessels of varying sizes as these fenders have lower reaction force at lower energy levels.
“DIPTI” DCY series Cylindrical Fenders are very commonly used and recommended for all types of applications to ensure a safe berthing for a variety of vessels. Ideal for a terminal offering a wide range of berthing facilities for vessels of varying sizes as these fenders lower reaction force for smaller vessels.
These fenders are manufactured by a compression moulding process under high pressure and temperature which gives a homogenous rubber compound with zero porosity, thereby enhancing the life of fenders.
- Economical solution to protect most berthing structures
- Linear load-deflection curve
- Less reaction force at lower deflection
- Easy to install and maintain
- Bulk cargo berths
- Fishing and workboat berths
- General cargo quays
- Pontoons and floating structures
- Ro-Ro and ferry terminals
- Tug boats