Founded in 1964 with modest beginnings, Industrial Rubber Moulders (IRM) manufactured rubber and allied articles for the textile, engineering, and mining industry. After 5 decades of consistent growth, IRM Offshore and Marine Engineers Private Limited is the flagship company of the IRM Group offering more than 2,000 speciality rubber engineering products and various services for the ship building industry, maritime infrastructure, offshore oil drilling platforms & naval establishments.
A majority of IRM’s products are made-to-order to suit specific applications. Among the more commercial products, IRM offers a complete range of solid and pneumatic marine fenders and various accessories for ports, harbors and jetties. IRM also offers a wide range of fenders which cater to the berthing requirements of small tug-boats as well as Ultra Large Cargo Carriers (ULCC) used in today’s maritime industry. Moreover, IRM is a pioneer in manufacturing critical platform protection systems and offshore installation equipments and systems like diaphragm closures, grout seal, packers, pile grippers, pile closures, platform protection systems, barge bumpers, shock cells & leg matting units for float overs.
IRM Offshore and Marine Engineers is IMS (ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007) certified company by BUREAU VERITAS, United Kingdom, for a fender & offshore rubber manufacturer in the Indian Subcontinent. A valid Manufacturers Capability Certificate (MCC) has also been issued by BUREAU VERITAS, United Kingdom.
IRM’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and quality system are duly recognized by almost all prominent international third- party inspection agencies like the Lloyds, DNV, BVIS, EIL, IRS, MECON, and Velosi.
Catering to the needs of almost all private and government owned ports & harbors, oil companies and offshore construction companies in India and The Middle East, IRM is also a supplier to several leading multinationals in South East Asia, Africa, Europe & Latin America.
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, IRM has regional offices in Mumbai and Trivandrum in India. Globally, IRM has sales offices in Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, France, Israel, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, UAE, UK & USA.
Unique Selling Proposition’s of IRM
- The only fender manufacturing company in India to have a Manufacturer’s Capability Certificate (MCC) issued by BUREAU VERITAS, United Kingdom.
- An IMS (ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007) certified company.
- A corporate member of PIANC since 2009.
- A full fledged rubber testing laboratory to test entire range of manufactured fenders.
- Products and processes conform to various international standards like ASTM/ BS/ ASME/ PIANC/ AWS/ ISO/ and DIN.
- Fully integrated Quality Management System to ensure effective quality assurance of the manufactured products.
- Offers a whole spectrum of cost-effective services from designing to deployment. Manufacturing, testing, installation and maintenance are all a part of solutions provided by IRM.
- Globally networked for sales and services.
- Impressive clientele and supply record.