Please read the following terms and condition carefully before using this site, and use this web site managed and maintained by IRM only if you agree to the following terms.
Copyrights and trademarks
The contents posted on this site (copy, visual, sound, programs, etc.) are protected by copyright laws or related regulations of each countries throughout the world, and treaty provision. It is prohibited by law to copy or convert any of the contents without right holders’consent except for any private use or for use allowed otherwise expressly by laws. If you would like to publish the contents on this site in magazines, books or CD-ROMs, it is required to obtain prior written concent of IRM. Please contact us.
“IRM” and any IRM product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of IRM. If you wish to use these trademarks, it is required a separate contract with IRM. Other product names and company names mentioned herein may be also trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The copyright in all of the copyright works contained within these pages is either owned by IRM or licensed to it. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below.
These pages and the separate copyright works contained therein may be viewed on screen, downloaded onto a hard disk or printed for your personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored. Copyright works contained in these pages may not be used, distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use our Site.
Links to other web sites
- This site may contain links to third-party web sites. Those sites are independently managed and maintained by such third-party corporations or individuals. IRM does not control those linked sites.
- IRM holds no responsibilities to any less and damage caused by using any web sites that are linked to our site. Please use the linked web sites by agreeing on the terms provided by each web site.
- IRM offers links to these third-party web sites for your convenience only, and we do not recommend the use of these sites, any products and or services appeared on and or offered by these sites.
- Additionally, these links do not suggest that IRM holds any special affiliations or associations with the corporations or individuals managing or maintaining these sites.
How to use the site
You agree not to use the services we provide via the Site to:
- use of any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use of any information that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes another’s rights;
use of any unsolicited or unauthorised promotion (including without limitation “junk mail”, “spam”);
- use of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or
- collect or store personal data about other users
Amendment of terms
- IRM reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
- IRM makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is correct. However, we make no representation and warranty the information’s accuracy, timeliness, validity and safety.
- IRM shall not be liable for any less and damage caused by your use of this site, or by inability of your use of this site.
- IRM reserves the right to change or delete any of the posted information without any prior notice.
- IRM may suspend or discontinue the services of this site at its sale discretion.
- IRM shall not be liable for any damage caused by information changes or deletions, or web site suspension or discontinuation.
This terms and condition and the use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the District Court unless otherwise expressly provided.
If you have any comments or questions about the Site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org