Specializing in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of aid to navigation equipment, Mobilis provides quality products.
Founded in 1990 Mobilis has stood out to be today one of the world leaders in the field of maritime signaling buoy.
Industrial member: IALA / IMHA, PIANC, FRENCH MARITIME CLUSTER, GICAN POLE MER.
An engineering department is devoted to improve and complete the wide range of designs – according to the needs of our clients.
This constant innovation offers a variety of adequate and appropriate solutions to the situations faced by our customers in the oceans, seas and rivers.
To strengthen and complete its offer, MOBILIS distributes products selected for their performance and their qualities, and follows up with the same rigor as for its own products.
- 1992 first lightweight and modular buoy
- 2005 first polyethylene lightweight and modular buoy
- 2006 range of data buoys ( metocean, weather forecast, offshore…
- 2010 supervision system traffic area
Equipment developed by Mobilis
- Signalisation buoys
- Marking buoy
- Mooring buoys, mooring buoys
- Pipe floats
- Solar generators pyramids
- Data acquisition buoys for environmental and pollution measures among other
- Buoys MODAS
- Monitoring software
- Pylons, masts
Equipments distributed by Mobilis
- LED Lights
- Signalisation lights
- Guiding lights
- Beaconing lights
- Leading lights
- Semaphore lights, lights remote control police and fire
- Electrical Radio Navigation Aid; AIS – Racon
- VTS / monitoring system and monitoring of maritime traffic
- Anchorage, chains, anchors, accessories